- Ability to use UX principles and approaches to solve problems for clients’ briefs.
- Create all visual outputs such as ATL key visuals, Digital Banners, Social media posts, UI design for web and mobile applications.
- Produce low to high fidelity wireframes, for usability testing before actual creative input and production.
- Responsible every visual outputs for internal and external needs.
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of all deliverables requirements.
Department: Digital Agency
Project Location(s): Queenstown
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Compensation: S$4,000 to $5,000
- Bachelor’s degree from any reputable university, preferred in fields of Visual Communication Design, or Advertising
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience in Digital Creative Industry or Advertising Industry
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe UD, Figma
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external parties
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Bahasa
- Be a team-player and possess a positive attitude towards learning
- Have strong work ethic and committed to building enduring, client focused relationships, goal oriented
- Possess keen eyes for details on visual communication and guidelines
- Have a basic to middle level understanding of User Experience Design principles
- Ability to work agile and flourish in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and problem-solving skills with the ability to multitask
- Must have an interest in learning and growing, and be able to demonstrate reliability, professional conduct, and a strong work ethic
- Working Location: Queenstown
- Working Hours: 9am to 6pm
- Working Days: Mon to Fri
- Industry: Digital Agency
- Salary: SGD4K to 5K