- Collaborate with HR, Admin and Training team to provide the best DAY 1 experience for new employees, as well as daily experience.
- Collaborate with global IT team to standardize employee Hardware/Software, streamline procurement/shipping process, and establish Overseas IT Asset management.
- Oversee the maintenance, repair or replacement of computer units or other technological components.
- Communicate with customers to identify their requirement and ensure their needs are met, provide follow up services to ensure customer satisfaction and resolve client issues.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues according to Overseas IT Escalation Process.
- Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees, develop automation to create optimized Windows/macOS images, updated as needed.
- Consolidate overseas IT knowledge documents in one place for overseas users’ self-help and regional peer support.
- Align with continuous improvement program focused on business value, process optimization, cost avoidance, cost reductions and IT “Speed to Market.”
Project Location(s): Raffles Place
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business (Management Information Systems), Computer Science, Business (Other) or equivalent
Compensation: S$3,500 to $5,000
- Bachelor’s degree in Business (Management Information Systems), Computer Science, Business (Other) or equivalent.
- 3+ years of working experience in providing technical network system and desktop support to ensure smooth and effective delivery of IT services.
- 3+ years of experience working with global IT teams and delivering towards global and local business/IT needs.
- Knowledge of collaborative productivity tools, for example but not limited, instant messaging, collaboration, workspace, knowledge management, issue resolution, ticketing is preferred.
- Knowledge of IT compliance and global regulations in data security, cyber security, and privacy is preferred.
- Self-motivated, articulate, passionate to deliver the best result and achieve the highest customer satisfaction. Quick learner.
- Love satisfying customers with a state-of-the-art cloud solution, automation, realizing ideas, building services, and unlocking the potential of new technology!
- Collaborative, independent, insistent, flexible, and open minded. And you see no conflict in any of these things.
- Knowledgeable, resourceful and show initiative. You always keep the customer’s objectives in mind.
- Positive by nature, a great team player, and both dependable and autonomous.
- Customer oriented and could work at a very fast pace.
- Working Location: Raffles Place
- Salary: $3.5K to $5K
- Working Days: Mon to Fri
- Working Hours: 9am to 6pm
- Attractive Fringe Benefits