Reports to Country Manager
- Evaluate and identify opportunities to drive customer experience improvements that positively impact our customers’ experience.
- Manage and administer ticketing/chat systems and proactively manage the day-to-day issues raised by users globally.
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams (e.g. Business Process, Product, Engineering
etc.), partners, and vendor(s)
- Proactively monitor supported systems and platforms to ensure they are operational and performant
- Contribute to the team workload by accomplishing related tasks to achieve key results as required.
- Document troubleshooting methodology, information, analyzes facts/conditions regarding the support issue, and creates coaching materials/technical materials.
- Lead or participate in management of incidents, requests and problems, request fulfilment and problem resolution and escalation activities, and perform root cause analysis.
- Participate in partner/ vendor management activities associated with the ongoing maintenance, support and enhancement of Lupl’s systems and related services.
- Participate in strategic and tactical planning of business-driven initiatives.
Project Location(s): Raffles Place
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Compensation: S$5,500 to $8,000
- Minimum 2+ years of proven success delivering high-quality support directly to customers.
- Possess high drive, ambition, a desire to learn, and great positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, one-to-one, group, formal presentations.
- Able to produce well-structured and clear customer- facing documentation and reports.
- Provide excellent customer service skills – hugely responsive internally and to customers.
- Experience with Cloud/SaaS software products is highly desired.
- Ability to operate independently in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in or with law firms, legal operations, arbitration, or legal service providers
is advantageous but not mandatory.
- Experience at a growth stage SaaS company is advantageous but not mandatory.
- Working Days/Hours: Mon to Fri, 9am to 6pm
- Location: Raffles Place
- Industry: Tech
- Basic Salary: S$5.5K to $8K