- Respond to daily customer inquiries within stipulated timelines
- Communicating with customers through various platform, such as emails, social medias, Whatsapp.
- Maximize cross sales opportunities in all correspondence by recommending
- Understanding our products in order to provide assistance to customers
- Co-ordinate with sales team when necessary for appointment arrangements or checking of product availability.
- Able to handle difficult customers by providing good customer service etiquette skills
- Maintain a positive and helpful approach during interactions with all customers
- Other ad-hoc operations/marketing administrative tasks if required
Department: Luxury Retail
Project Location(s): Orchard
Education: Minimum GCE N/O Level with at least 2 years admin experience preferred
Compensation: $2,500 to $2,800
- Minimum O Level and above with at least 1 year(s) of working experience in the
related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel V-lookup and Pivot Tables is a must
- Very Good interpersonal and Communications skills
- Meticulous and detailed with good support & follow-up/follow-through skills
- Industry: Luxury Retail
- Location: Orchard
- Working Days/Hours: 5 days (9am to 6.30pm)
- Salary: 2.5K to $2.8K
- Type: Permanent
- Staff purchase, Insurance Benefits, Performance Bonus, AWS